When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are 40+ years later and it’s happened again with the PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
- Perry Kramer replica 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ Floval tubing, seatstays wrap, internal cable routing, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with disc tabs
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Tubeless compatible Alex DP30 rims with Vee Speedster 27.5 x 2.5” tires, tubeless valves and tubeless rim tape included.
- Oakley B-1B grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Perry Kramer Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing snap padset
- Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper sticker sheet