The Monster Quad is the ultimate definition of BMX Innovations. Built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires, this bike is the world’s first 29+ BMX bike. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated headset, super stiff BB yoke, and a legendary looptail rear end. New this year, the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it’s a MONSTER!
- 6061 Aluminum Monster Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener